Maintenance Electrician Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Trades & Services - Auckland - 17 views
We're looking for a suitably experienced Maintenance Electrician to fill a vacancy in our existing Maintenance team.
We have an excellent opportunity at Auckland Meat Processors for a Maintenance Electrician. This position is critical in providing electrical services to the plant, including the installation and maintenance of industrial equipment such as PLC's, variable speed drives, lighting and low voltage power distribution systems.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Current NZ electrical registration and practising license.
- Excellent general knowledge of industrial electrical repair and maintenance.
- Ability to analyse problems and implement effective solutions on a timely basis.
- Be self-motivated and capable of working both independently and within a large team.
- Organised, with the ability to plan and prioritise workload in a challenging environment.
- Computer literacy and PLC experience would be an advantage.
The Maintenance Electrician will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of instrumentation and control systems, variable speed drives, automated equipment, and general electrical wiring. This position is ideal for someone looking for the challenge of working for a progressive company.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Standard company policy is for a pre-employment drug test prior to starting employment.
If you are looking to be challenged, want to join a successful, growing organisation and one of these positions interests you, please forward your CV to:
Our core business is centred on providing a quality platform for the processing/further processing of red meat. Our vision is Great Meat Delivered with Pride.