INTERMEDIATE/SENIOR ACCOUNTANT Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Accounting - Auckland - 17 views
We're looking for a BAS Senior with ideally more than 4 years' experience. The ideal employee will help review files, provide business and tax advisory services to clients and ease the bottlenecks. Cash Flow Forecasting and budgeting skills will be a plus
You can expect warm, caring environment where we welcome your input into the growth of our clients' business and our own.
This is a fulltime position and applicants for this position need to have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Be the Go to for Tax and Business Advisory
- Nurture their client portfolio
- Supervise the team and review their work
- Cashflow Forecasting and APP advisory
- Client facing
- Some compliance work
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Experience in a CA firm – at least 4 years
- Experience and training with Xero
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to have face to face interaction with clients
- Problem solving skills and goes the second mile
- Good communication skills
- A great personality and Sense of Humour
- A can do attitude and is ready to muck in to grow our practice while also experiencing strong growth personally.
- Tech skills (preferably).
If this seems like something that you would be interested in, please apply through Seek or please send in a CV and cover letter (outlining why you would be the perfect candidate for this role) to firstname.lastname@example.org.