Assistant Financial Accountant (fix term) Contract Job2 weeks ago - Accounting - Manukau City - 17 views
As our finance team continues to grow, we have an opportunity for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join the team on a fixed term basis for approx. 8 months. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this role is responsible for assisting in the company treasury functions including daily cashflow management and supporting the shared services team.
In addition, you will be involved in:
- Preparing group annual reports
- Coordinating annual financial audit deliverables
- Assisting with taxation matters across the global group
- Resolving accounting related queries when they arise
We pride ourselves on a great company culture built around a strong set of values, and we look for a good balance of technical skill and shared vision in our people. We are looking for someone that likes to take responsibility for their work and enjoys working with others to resolve issues. You would be described by others as someone who is planned, methodical but also flexible to changing priorities. A focus on quality, accuracy attention to detail and great people skills is key to success.
Knowledge and experience we require in this role include:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in an Assistant Accountant role
- Excellent knowledge of the AP & AR process
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Confident Excel user and wider Microsoft Office suites
- A strong customer service focus with excellent communication skills
- Take initiative and actively seeks to improve processes
Argenta has strongly embedded company values which is key to who we are and how we deliver. We offer an opportunity to work for a successful and rapidly expanding global business where your input will be valued. At Argenta we are a hard-working group who really enjoy the people we work with each day. That is why we support our people through Health & Wellbeing initiatives and flexible working hours.
Want to know more? Send us a brief cover letter that reflects who you are and why this role interests you, attach your CV, and email it to email@example.com
Among these difficult times of a global pandemic, Argenta stands strong together to continue our global and local manufacturing and contract research and development of animal health products. Located in NZ, US and UK, we are a team of 450 employees with a passion for innovation, excellence and winning as a team.