Assistant Accountant Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Accounting - Manukau City - 17 views
About the role:
With a complex business-like KS Holdings, you will be at the forefront of several operations with exposure to the complexity of the manufacturing of Roofing, Construction, Engineering and Steel framing environments.
This permanent, full time position is key to our shared services team and will provide support and assistance to ensure the smooth operation of all financial functions within the wider group.
- Preparing accounts and reporting to management for different areas within the business
- Bridge the gap between AP transactions to accounts
- Assist accounts receivable
- Detailed analysis of monthly results and maintaining cost controls
- Ensure controls, processes and procedures are followed
- Assist with annual audits
- Looking for someone who is reliable, eager to learn, willing to put in hard work and extra yards
- Finance background with 6 months to 1-year experience as an Assistant Accountant (preferred) or any other accounting role
- Experience working for a commercial business will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- A proactive mindset and ability to challenge the status quo with great time management skills
- Comfortable operating within a changing environment, new systems, and processes
- Hands on experience working with ERP systems (NetSuite experience a bonus) or any other accounting platform and good excel skills
- Accounting degree preferably from New Zealand’s leading Universities
The offered package includes medical, life and income protection insurance (to those eligible), great staff benefits, free parking, competitive remuneration, future growth opportunities and an awesome team! The hours for the role are 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter through to email@example.com - We look forward to hearing from you!
Unfortunately, we do not always have the time to respond to all applicants. Only candidates who match the required level of skills and experience will be contacted.